  From: Joseph Hudson
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 6:31 PM
  Subject: Re: For new, or majorly struggling Mac users: Please read

  This happens with people that are using Google mail. Normally I am able to
figure out whether addresses and news D right arrow key to copy just the
address after hitting reply. And that normally works.

  Joseph Hudson
  Email
  jhud7...@gmail.com
  I device support
  Telephone
  2543007667
  Skype
  joseph.hudson89 facebook
  Twitter
  https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

  FaceTime/iMessage
  jhud7...@yahoo.com

    On Jul 8, 2016, at 5:29 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland