Chris,
I have been using a Mac for about three years now. I have learned some of this
but I would still like to listen in and learn more. Please add me to your list.
I would appreciate it if it was after 5 o'clock eastern time. However I
understand if it doesn't work

Nancy Badger, Ph.D
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Services
UT Chattanooga
Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse spelling errors.

list.