To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 2:37 AM
Subject: This Is a Great App for Journaling or Maintaining a Digital Diary

Hello Everyone,

I was just using MacJournal for IPhone, a great little iOS app, and thought
I would remind those of you, who like to journal, that it is VoiceOver
accessible.

Just so you know, I have never used this tool in OS X so cannot speak to its
VoiceOver accessibility on the Mac, itself.

Mark

MacJournal for iPhone
By Mariner Software

Description

Talk about some serious journaling experience!

Introduced for the Mac in 2005 and the iPhone in 2010 (and the iPad version shortly thereafter) MacJournal for iPhone offers an even greater opportunity to document important life events while on the go. It's no wonder MacJournal
is the world's most popular journaling app for the Mac.

Out and about? You know what we mean. Run here. Run there. And in between
all that running, events happen. Then, when you're able to stop and take a
breath, you think to yourself, "Now, what was that thing that happened? I
wanted to write it down." - only to realize that you forgot what it was.

Now you don't have to wait to until you sit at your desk to make an entry in your journal. MacJournal for iPhone gives you the ability to record an event
or that special moment.

Organize, chronicle and edit your important information fast and on the fly. Best of all, unlike other journaling apps out there, you can blog to any of
the popular blog sites using MacJournal. Not a blogger? Use MacJournal on
its own or share your MacJournal data over the cloud with your other MacOS
and iOS devices. Even share documents via iTunes. Whichever way, MacJournal
has you covered.

WITH MACJOURNAL YOU CAN:
Create entries in multiple journals
Attach images to your entries
Edit styles in entries
Using Dropbox, manage multiple MacJournal documents, that can reside on your
device
Share entries to Facebook and Twitter
Blog from your journal on your iPhone or iPod Touch to one of a list of
popular servers such as Blogger, Wordpress, Tumblr and Posterous
Set a passcode to lock your data upon opening MacJournal
Have consistent and familiar look and feel on both iPhone version and Mac
version
Search or browse entries by using the search field at the top of each
journal screen
Create numbered or bulleted lists
Journal in either landscape or portrait mode

***Sharing data with MacJournal for Mac OS via Dropbox requires MacJournal
for Mac OS 6.0.6 or higher. MacJournal for Mac OS 6.0.6 or higher is also
recommended for sharing data via wifi sync

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macjournal-for-iphone/id357602069?mt=8

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

list.