I just submitted a good review and a 5 star rating on the app store
for this app.

But I have a question. I can't seem to figure out how to sync across
devices. I have the app on my iPhone and iPad, both are on the same
wifi but I don't see either device available for syncing. What am I
missing?

Thanks,
Kimber

Kimberly