Given some of the tricks I mentioned yesteray, you may be able to make it sort
of accessible but in an entirely clunky manner.

Databases are one of the application sectors, along with accounting and a few
other somewhat sophisticated applications that people need to get higher paying
jobs and promotions at companies where they currently work.  It is a failure of
high priced AT vendors, free software (orca, NVDA) and Apple with VoiceOver.
Once upon a time, JAWS did work with Access but they stopped keeping the effort
alive as few customers requested - the sad thing was that these users all
needed it for their jobs which were put into peril due to this strategic
decision at FS.

The "90%" rule bites us in the butt again.

cdh