Guies, it's a done deal.  God? b'l'l'lessid! do I feel smart right about
now!

Let me tell yall what I was doing!  I know why what I typed wasn't working!
Jesus! do I feel like an idiot!  It's called, uh, Mark?  Dawmer! Party, of
one! Many? birds!  Stupid dumb bunny me clicked on go! after I typed in the
user name and pwd.  My dad came over and I had him look at it, he's like,
um? dude... earth to idiot!  Don't double tap on go, you need to find the
letter p as in papa, then move your finger up and slightly to the right and
locate done, and tap done, not! Go.  Go's only for the address bar to go to
a web site.  God do I feel  stupid!  it wasn't logging me in as I had a
blank user name/password field.  O, M, G.  Can I craw under my desk?