LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Chris.

? ????? t?? Te?? 畫 sa?.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicolai Svendsen" <chojiro1...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: Boy? do! I? feel? stupid!

Hi Mark,

Don't be too hard on yourself, dude. You're not the one who had to reinstall
your Mac after you got it out of the box, because a password was somehow set
on the model you got, and booting from the DVD didn't work so you had to
drive back to the store... Don't be too hard on yourself. You're not
supposed to know how everything works out of the box as soon as you get it.
Nobody does. That'll never happen. Reading the manual or getting help is
always a good thing, on occasion, but you're not required to know
everything. If you haven't spent much time with it yet, it's understandable
you might not know where stuff is located yet. I can't wait to see the
hundreds of stupid goof-ups I'll make whenever I get an iPhone. I'll tell
you all about it. The list is going to be huge. Oh my god.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk