From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Brandt Steenkamp
Sent: Sunday, 30 October 2016 10:30 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups. com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: From Apple accessibility directly, our answers, Fwd: Voice over
and the new MacBook pro; Follow-up: 651323126

The surface and surface book are two completely different devices. I have never
dealt with the surface myself.

Is like calling a Mac an iPad. Not the same thing.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my Macbook Pro

Contact:

Phone:
Private: +27 (0)60 525 9181<tel://+27605259181>
For technical support with iOS: +27 (0)78 120 5013<calto://+27781205013>

Email: brandt.steenk...@gmail.com<mailto:brandt.steenk...@gmail.com>

Twitter: @brandtsteenkamp<http://www.twitter.com/brandtsteenkamp>

On 29 Oct 2016, at 11:23 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland