Hi James;

Usually when that happens it is informing you that there is a link or button
you can click on for more information about the particular subject of that line
you just read.  For instance if you were reading newspaper article about an
ongoing news story, you might see this when referencing a previous article.
Clicking on it would take you to that article.  What you were reading must have
a lot of references..  HOpe that helps.