Hi James;

I didn't encounter them in the article itself, but the page is full of them.
Did you use VO/a to read the article once you got to it?  That's what I did.  I
wonder if somehow your display is set differently so that you are seeing all of
those clickable objects that might be at the end of each line?  I notice there
are several ways you can view the page.  I didn't choose low graphics,
accessibility, or anything else.  I'll have to think on it though I am no
expert and am a new Mac user myself.