I still think Emacs with Emacspeak is a little more delightful to use than Chromevox, but ChromeVox comes in closely because of the earcons.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On January 14, 2017 5:41:41 PM Kevin Chao <kevincha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Scott,

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend taking a look at Chrome OS/Books.
The new rewrite, ChromeVox Next has the best performance, support, and
delight factors compared to legacy screen readers.

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 5:59 AM Scott Granados <scott.grana...@gmail.com>