Drag and drop only works when both locations are visible on the screen at the
same time. VO comma marks the item for drag. VO period starts the drag
function. The item literally drags across the screen to the drop location. It
is necessary to wait until the drag sound completes. at that point, the item is
moved, or VO says the drag was unsuccessful.

Kind regards,

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

> On 3/03/2017, at 11:08, Kawal Gucukoglu <kgli...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Donna.
>
> I could never get this to work.  Like you, I got stuck where you say once
> you've done VO Comma.  Isn't it VO shift V to put the file to where you want
> it?  That was the bit I could not make work.
>
> Kawal.
>> On 2 Mar 2017, at 17:59, Donna Goodin <doniado...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> So this is what I am doing.
>> 1. Going to the song I want to drag.
>> 2. Pressing VO Comma.  VO says that the song is marked for drag and Drop.
>> 3.  Press VO Period.  The whirring sound starts, and VO says it is dragging
>> the song.
>>
>> That's where I get stuck.  I thought that VO Comma was supposed to initiate
>> the drag, and VO Period the drop, but that isn't what is happening.  Can
>> someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
>> TIA,
>> Donna

>> Visionaries list.