DragonDictate on the iPhone is usable, even though the buttons are not
labeled. When you want to dictate something into the program, bring up
Dragon, and use the following procedure.
1. Flick until you hear VoiceOver say "button."
2. Mute VoiceOver with the three finger double tap.
3. Double tap the screen.
4. Dictate your text.
5. Double tap the screen, and unmute VoiceOver.

Matt Roberts

Sent from my iPhone using VoiceOver