Hi,

Steve Sawczyn of the Assistive Technology Show did a fantastic demo. You have
to go forward in the show for December 9, but you'll find it.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk
AIM: cincinster
yahoo Messenger: cin368
Facebook Profile
My Twitter

On Dec 23, 2009, at 1:06 PM, william lomas wrote:

> at the moment, no but i may try contact them. who has done a demo of it
>
> On 23 Dec 2009, at 12:04, Nicolai Svendsen wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm guessing this is a US only application? I can't find it. I'd love to
>> have it after hearing the demo, but I guess that's not gonna happen. Unless,
>> of course, there's a way I haven't discovered of getting a hold of
>> applications that are not for your country only. But I kind of doubt it.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Nic
>> Skype: Kvalme
>> MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk
>> AIM: cincinster
>> yahoo Messenger: cin368
>> Facebook Profile
>> My Twitter
>>
>> On Dec 23, 2009, at 12:57 PM, Matt Roberts wrote:
>>
>>> DragonDictate on the iPhone is usable, even though the buttons are not
>>> labeled. When you want to dictate something into the program, bring up
>>> Dragon, and use the following procedure.
>>> 1. Flick until you hear VoiceOver say "button."
>>> 2. Mute VoiceOver with the three finger double tap.
>>> 3. Double tap the screen.
>>> 4. Dictate your text.