From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jonathan Cohn
Sent: Saturday, 15 April 2017 7:51 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Shopping on Amazon using Safari on Mac OS

Well, first of all I was not able to reproduce on my El Capitan system, also
Amazon appears to have a accessibility help desk:   to call our Disability
Customer Support line, or reach us directly at 1-888-283-1678

Also, if you find that turning off JavaScript often is your game, then you
should probably create a keyboard shortcut for that.

Best Wishes,

Jonathan Cohn

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 10:54 AM Georgina Joyce