Hi Simon,

As it turns out, it was the IMEI that she wanted. But oh, if only that were the
worst of it. lol

When I upgraded to my 7 last fall, the store where I did the upgrade seems to
have screwed up a lot.  For starters, instead of giving me a new sim, they
moved the old sim into my 7.  So, Verizon saw that as me still using the 6s,
and promptly transferred the payment for the 6s over to my husband's line,
which was about to be paid off.  (Mind you, they didn't cancel the payment on
the 7, so we've been paying for a nonexistent phone since September.)  We would
never have realized this, except his phone was supposed to be paid off last
October, so last weekend he decided to upgrade to the 7+.  When we got to the
store, they said he couldn't upgrade till he paid off the remainder of the
balance on the 6S.  Verizon had no record anywhere of a 7 being used on either
of our lines, and to further complicate things, it seems the store didn't
return my 6S, so they didn't even have that return on file.  It appears to be
sorted out now, but only after talking to four different reps, and spending
about four hours on the phone.  Honestly, it was one of the most ridiculous
screw-ups I've ever seen.
Cheers,
Donna

list.