Yes and it was copy righted, nothing you have written is trade marked or copy
righted.

Some times people are real rocks!  I don’t understand how you could possibly
think that just because it’s digital intellectual property law doesn’t apply.
Copyright and trade mark it otherwise deal with it.

The DMCA and communications act of 1996 will not apply unless you can prove
copyright and or trademark.

> On Apr 21, 2017, at 9:15 AM, alia robinson <ali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> read the article I sent. you can’t take a poem someone posts to a list and
> publish it as your own! if you could then that stupid book that was
> originally fanfic for twilight couldn’t have been published into 50 shades of
> gray. it was first online.
>> On Apr 21, 2017, at 9:13 AM, Scott Granados <scott.grana...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Absolutely un true both in a legal and practical matter.

> list.

> ---

list.