Simon, I’m speaking as a US user here so it may be different in your area,
David may know what’s available but the content available on Fire TV is better
for starters.  (Same with fire stick). I like the Amazon prime content better.
THere’s lot of original programming that’s not available in other places.  I
also find the device faster and more responsive, the audio is better, the video
is far better at full 4K and the accessibility seems better at this stage
because Apple has lost control of things a bit by farming app development back
out to end companies.

list.