After I did my gigabit upgrade from att . I got some eenterprise routers based
of of lots of googling. Also will be interested in the plum set up as well.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Donna Goodin
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 1:03 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Blume Wifi

Hey Scot,

Yeah, it's pretty cool.  We have the gigabyte option here, too, but we didn't
get it for our rental house.  We're thinking about it for our permanent home,
which we'll be moving into in July.  Good to know the limits of the Airport.  I
was wondering what its cut-off point was.

Cheers,

Donna

On Jun 10, 2017, at 1:14 PM, Scott Granados <scott.grana...@gmail.com