From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Sunday, 3 September 2017 7:40 AM
To: 'Adrian Leong' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Cara Quinn <caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
Subject: Re: Mod Note - Better late than never - Religion and Respect on the
List

Hey Simon,

You know, as much as I would love to keep the interesting discussions going
here, it’s probably just not a good idea. :)

Yes, I know you’re being tongue and cheek but you should know that I actually
love lively controversial discussions. I really do love them a lot!

I wish we could channel that into another unmodded group and still have the
same fire. -But that just isn’t something that one can orchestrate. It’s got to
happen on its own. We’ve got a great bunch here for that. :)

Unfortunately it doesn’t seem like we can keep it to a dull roar here without
it either going too long or developing into a flame war or overshadowing the
tech nature of this group.

So the quick answer is ‘I wish.’ :)

anyway, thanks for the levity and have a great weekend!

Cheers!

Cara