There was a recommendation earlier to look at Amazon. They are very expensive
from Apple apparently, much more so than from other vendors. The thing is, I
want to actually see it in the store before I buy it, and I can't do that from
Apple or Amazon, since there are no Apple stores here in my town. Oh the joys
of not living in a bigger city.

Sent from my iPhone

list.