From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Lewellen
Sent: September 23, 2017 11:55 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Siri is still pretty stupid

I use bell here in Canada, and have never paid for directory assistance
either for my  Land Line, or my cell.
I suppose I will discover   how the iPhone works if I either  manage
enough   brain treatment that I can process the voices without acute
dizziness, Or  a voice I can use of a hardware speech kind  carries over to
Apple products.
Laughing at the video games  comment.
granted i learned to play blackjack in DOS, but I use my computer as a
professional tool.
Karen

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or
his background or his religion ... People must learn to hate, and if they
can learn to hate, they can be taught to love... For love comes more
naturally to the human heart than its opposite." Nelson Mandela.