Hi tim,
I logged this a year ago with an apple tech & he assured me that it was on
apples radar and was going to be addressed in a future Sierra os release!
needless to say my mac book air is still doing the same interrupt! LOL
Talk soon
Chuck
"God does not play dice with the universe"
"Albert Einstein’

list.