From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, 7 November 2017 3:45 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Mark on iPHone X: Left-Handed Low Vision, Display Accommodation
Users, Beware

Hello Simon,

Big Smile.

I completely understand.

If it's any consolation, please know that I only have use of this iPHone X for
one more day, only, as it is a loaner unit.  (smile)

You're right about one thing, though, sometimes it really is best to go to an
Apple Store and try your luck.

I have a friend who both orders his new devices on-line and goes to the store.
If he gets the unit at the store, then he simply cancels his online order.  Now
that's dedication to a mission, eh?  (big smile)

Hang in there.

Mark