Me as well. I have to use Windows for a training contract and some other
odds and ends, and it's  more than enough to continue to remind me what a
disaster that OS remains despite every new version. God, do I not miss viruses
and malware and mysterious crashes every other day. Fifteen minutes on my Win
10 machine is all I need to remind me of how good I have it with my Macs.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

list.