Hi,

With AirPlay and Bluetooth technologies nowadays, purchasing from iTunes allows
you to share your music with whoever you wish in full stereo or surround sound.
 All my music has either been ripped from CD, digitized from LP, or purchased
from iTunes.  All songs are able to be played through my two audio receivers
and one sound bar via AirPlay or through via Bluetooth to my Bose Mini 2.  The
audio quality from a CD vs the high quality iTunes format is negligible unless
you're using the digital outputs from the CD unit to the receiver.  Even then,
unless you're an audio-file, I'm not certain that most people would notice the
difference.

So, in my opinion, after that long-winded reply, I'd probably choose the iTunes
version, but that's just my opinion.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada