I'm also in the process of leaving Last Pass.

I'm currently working on switching to Pass:

https://www.passwordstore.org/

I'm currently at a threshold problem in this process--I need to update
my gpg keys, and that's become an issue for reasons I won't bore you
with.

However, I'm attacted to Pass because:

*       It offers clients for all my OS platforms and smart devices,
*       including integration with most of my browsers

*       If a browser I use doesn't have a Pass plugin, I can use the
*       cliboard easily

*       I really, really like the organizational structure of Pass,
*       where every site's data is ina single file unlockable by your
*       gpg key. That makes Pass highly portable, fully accessible, and
*       quite secure, imo.

Just my contribution to the question. The app you're looking at may be
an excellent app. I've no knowledge of that.

Janina

Agent086b writes:
> Hi all,
> I am thinking of switching later this year to using Keychain to store my
> passwords etc. I have been using Lastpas since about 2010. Since they were
> purchased by Log Me In INC the price has doubled to $24.00 US per year. That
> is not much except the Australian Dollar is usually between 70c  & 80c US.
> Are people using Keychain? if so can you store  documents or as Lastpas calls
> them secure notes. In notes I store passwords for Apps and things like safe
> combination for a safe and other things that if I have died my wife can find
> them.
> Thanks as always for any help.
> Max.

> list.