From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of william lomas
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 1:28 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: apple tablet

                hi all

I heard apple are going to release an apple tablet. what is the point of
this? one can buy an ipod touch and or iphone and use safari, email, have an
ipod, play games, have business applications etc, so is there really a need
for a tablet device?
Would be interested to read constructive ideas as to why a tablet would be
needed Will