Is there anything that I can use with VoiceOver that will allow me to
accomplish some of the similar things that are possible with Windows Media
Center, mainly watching and recording live TV, complete with an accessible
program guide? Media Center in Windows 7 does a fair job of this with most
screen readers. I've also found some Windows programs in the past that worked
through a web interface that were at least somewhat accessible. Does the Mac
have anything like this that we can use?

Bryan