Only the Pro has the Touch Bar as of right now. There are 13- and 15-inch
variants of the Pro, though, and a somewhat less powerful Pro with no Touch Bar
and two less USB ports.

As to the Touch Bar itself, it’s usable. A few things can be nice, like an
actual volume slider instead of the volume moving in set increments when using
key commands. I also like having my tabs in Safari and, for the rare times I
use it, the emoji picker. Overall, though, I use so many keyboard commands that
having the same items available on the Touch Bar doesn’t improve my experience.
I don’t dislike the Bar, but neither do I like it enough to consider it an
important feature were I searching for a new Mac. Also, if you run Windows,
you’re going to have a harder time of things with the Touch Bar.

All that said, if you’re after a Pro, you will almost certainly end up with the
Touch Bar. The Retina MacBook, MacBook Air, and low-end 13-inch MacBook Pro
lack the Bar, but all the other Pros have it. It’s possible that Apple will
update things this year, but they just refreshed the hardware in the Pros, so I
kind of doubt it. Still, if you can hold on a few more months, it might not
hurt to see what they have in store in September or October.

> On Jul 15, 2018, at 13:11, Sarai Bucciarelli <sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi all:
>
> My 2010 MBP is getting long in the tooth, so It is time for a Mac hunt.
> So, all you MBP touch bar, and Macbook touch bar users, why do you like the
> devices you chose? Any real advantage with touchbar and VO?
> To the regular MB users, how is the speed with such a mobile processor, and
> how are the speakers?
>
> Sarai D Bucciarelli www.linkedin.com/in/SaraiDBucciarelli
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/SaraiDBucciarelli>

> list.