reapply an older snapshot as needed.

This one is a bit perplexing to me.

Kelly

On 12/1/18, 3:08 AM, "Simon Fogarty" <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com on behalf
of si...@blinky-net.com> wrote:

    What about the volume?
    Is it turned up in the vms?

    -----Original Message-----
    From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of KellyFord
    Sent: Saturday, 1 December 2018 3:59 PM
    To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
    Subject: RE: VMWare Fusion Question or Two

    Hi,

    I have checked the sound cards that the screen readers are configured for
and all of that is correct.  So far I've not found any errors in logs.

    I use virtual machines from both VMWare and VirtualBox daily on Windows but
wanted to add a Mac to my environment for some work I'm doing and hopefully
still have access to Windows on that machine.

    If nothing else, I'll just stick to the USB sound card option.  That does
work well.

    Kelly