Hi all.
If my iMac does this again, I will go mad.
Over the last month or so, VoiceOver has reset nearly all its settings
spontaneously and with out any warning. Everything bar my numpad commander
customisations get reset to factory defaults.  I make quite a lot of changes
mainly in the verbosity section and it is a pain to have to keep setting things
back to how I like it.  I'm glad it leaves the numpad commander alone at least
as I have mapped every ctrl layer key to do things.

Are apple aware of this major bug and if so, what was their response?

Dannie