Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris Blouch
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 5:24 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: a couple of Safari questions--bookmarks top sites and tool
bars

Been a while since I changed my commonly used bookmarks bar. New
bookmarks are added to the beginning so it shift everything over by one.
That means your #1 slot becomes the most recently bookmarked item and
you'll find your old #1 is now in the #2 slot. Easiest way I've found to
rearrange is to open up the Show All Bookmarks with command-option-b,
navigate to the bookmarks bar and then to the table listing the items in
the bookmarks bar. From there you can highlight the bookmark you want to
move, cut it, move to where you want it to be and paste it.

CB

Linda Adams wrote:

Chris,
I've used this method and it is quite nice.  I have a question. if I add
another web page to the bookmark bar, will it take the first position
and move the others down a number?  If so, is there a way I can
reposition the bookmarks so the one I use the most keeps the short cut
command 1?

Thanks,
Linda