From: 'Tim Kilburn' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2019 3:08 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: reset iPad pro

Simon,

I'm a little confused.  Are you stuck so that you can't even get to the Home
screen?  As in, you can't get past the pass-code screen?  If that is the case,
then a Mac and iTunes is your best friend.  You can do the restore easily from
the Mac.  You may need to do the DFU, or if you download Apple Configurator 2
for your Mac, it's doable from there as well.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Apple Teacher
(with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Apr 29, 2019, at 03:47, Simon Fogarty