Hi:

When I synch my IPod Touch now I don't get a chime when the synch is complete.
I can't seem to find the synch progress bar that I used to see either.  I know
it's synching because it updates, and says synch in progress when I first plug
it into the computer.  Is this a result of the new updates?  Is there anything
I can do to get these features back?  I hope this has not already been
discussed as I've gotten behind on my messages.  Thanks.