Hi E.T,

Glad you were able to get things all figured out.  Good persistence.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Apple Teacher
(with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On May 14, 2019, at 17:28, 'E.T.' via MacVisionaries
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Tim,
  Just wanted to say thank you again for your great assistance. It was a
learning experience and well worth the aggravation I suffered to accomplish
this. If you were sitting next to me, what more I could learn. Heh.

>From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 5/14/2019 12:30 PM, 'Tim Kilburn' via MacVisionaries wrote:
> [...]
>>> File".  A plain old AAC Audio File is one that iTunes may have converted
>>> itself when importing a CD or other media into iTunes.  Now, that's a
>>> "usually", so, if it's misbehaving, then I'd have to play with it more.  It
>>> sounds like you're fine with it now, so, so am I :).
>>> Later...
>>> Tim Kilburn
>>> Apple Teacher
>>> (with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
>>> Fort McMurray, AB Canada
>>> On May 13, 2019, at 14:55, 'E.T.' via MacVisionaries
>>> <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
>>> <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
>>> <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>> wrote:
>>>   Ok what throws me off track is two things. One, the items with the AAC
>>> kind. Don't understand this as its 20 out of 86 songs purchased from the
>>> iTunes store.
>>>   Two, apparently I don't need to sync the purchased music because its
>>> already on my devices.
>>>   So the final count matches, just off by 3 now. Close enough. :)
>>> From E.T.'s Keyboard...
>>> ancient.ali...@icloud.com <mailto:ancient.ali...@icloud.com>
>>> <mailto:ancient.ali...@icloud.com> <mailto:ancient.ali...@icloud.com>
>>> Many believe that we have been visited
>>> in the past. What if it were true?

>>> Visionaries list.
>>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:
>>> mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu> <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu>
>>> <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu> and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara
>>> at caraqu...@caraquinn.com <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
>>> <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com> <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
>>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/16f6c2b4-f086-2334-d095-d416a67f0b27%40icloud.com.
>>> Visionaries list.
>>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
>>> mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
>>> caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>>> ---
>>> email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>> <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
>>> <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/6DB4E261-BF47-4B15-BEE1-8CAB7B0710E7%40me.com
>>>
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/6DB4E261-BF47-4B15-BEE1-8CAB7B0710E7%40me.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>> Visionaries list.
>> mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu> <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu> and your
>> owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>> <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com> <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/35dbd6c1-5bdf-83ed-7f42-393a871cd95a%40icloud.com.
>> Visionaries list.
>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/54f85989-f937-3fe4-13c0-df4cf1ed1173%40icloud.com.

list.