hello list and everyone who's help.

 well, here's the outcome of my situation.

I did contact Apple today. We went through several procedures and I wasn't able
to update to Catalina. however, Mojave is still on the system now.

Apple suspects there is something wrong internally in my computer because they
stated that it should upgrade to Catalina with no problems.

Even when Apple was helping me, they got the same error that I got in that the
system was not properly configured.

The suggestion is that I should take it to an Apple store and have it looked at
to see what's wrong with it.

However I decided not to do that, because I don't wanna spend any additional
money on this computer. For the more because we don't drive we have to get
somebody to take us to a store.

They however did not mention about sending us a box to send it in so at this
point I'm gonna leave it at that.

Thanks everybody for helping.

Danny

> On Jan 13, 2020, at 9:53 AM, Steve Matzura <numb...@noisynotes.com> wrote:
>
> Maybe try going to HS or Mojave firt.
>

>> On 1/13/2020 12:45 PM, 'Dan' via MacVisionaries wrote:
>>  hello,
>>
>> As I mentioned this is a mid 2014 year model we purchased it on January 31
>> of 2015
>>

>> Danny

>>> What age is your machine?

list.