Hi!
When you have vo utility open you will see an option that says commanders.
Inside there you will need to select keyboard commander and you'll have the
option of using either the left or right option key as your activation key for
running scripts.
Once you have that selected and you have the Allow VoiceOver to be controlled
with AppleScript checked  box checked, it should work fine.
You just need to press Option and the letter of the time script(in this case
the letter T.)
Jim
On Mar 4, 2010, at 1:28 AM, Sarah Alawami wrote:

> How do you enable that script anyways I have the option set to control vo via
> apple script. I don't program at all so is this enabling of this script easy
> for me to do? lol.

-----
Find me on facebook or:
Skype: jimintexas