Dannie!
I was looking at time scripts and found parts of other scripts that were pieced
together from the net--but they were just chunks from other scripts.  It seems
to run a bit faster than the apple time script but I'll have to admit I don't
understand its reasoning and how it works.  I did test it and I'll attach it
here.  I didn't write, just pieced together stuff that seemed to work.
Jim
On Mar 3, 2010, at 10:28 PM, Daniel Rowe wrote:

> Hi
> That folder seems to be missing unless it's hidden.
> Dannie

-----
Find me on facebook or:
Skype: jimintexas