OK, I have two links for you ...

1.)     Doing a quick Google search found the following page that seems
to be accurate, even though it thinks everyone in the world is using
JAWS:

2.)     I trimmed out a lot of personal data from my irssi config and
posted it on line for you here:

https://rednote.net/irssi_example_config

Please note this is from my woring ~/.irssi/config file. However, it's
been put together over many years. There are undoubtedly things there
that don't matter. Mostly likely there are likely redundancies. I make
no claim for this being a clean file, just that it represents the blind
friendly configurations important to making irssi work with a screen
reader--at least for me.

Best,

Janina

--