I didn’t think it was an EQ issue either, but decided to try it just to see if
it changed anything, and unfortunately, that did nothing.  I didn’t notice this
actually until iOS 13 came out, and it would just channel them and the function
that used to be available, which was to tilt the phone, then hold it as if I
were going to answer a call, and it would bring those channels to the center,
but I had to continue to hold it straight and not lay it flat, or they would
separate again.  However, with the onset of iOS 13, that feature seems to have
disappeared.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/B87F34BA-B974-4753-9166-9BCF5F844173%40gmail.com.