Hi Slau,

First, I would like to say I really enjoy sessions with Slau on blindcooltech.
But as far as the menus with mouse cursor following VO cursor I have found this
not to be a real problem.  Your right that it won't show all the items in the
menu bar but, the things they don't show are dimmed anyway.  So they're not
even things you could choose.  Oh,  And this only happens when you just use the
arrows to navigate.  If you use VO plus the arrows, it will announce the dimmed
items as well