No. I bought the 5 which is the USB version. I know that it does what I want it
to do with Zoom and VoiceOver. I do not know about the others. Remember, these
are gaming headsets. It just so happens that the series 5 has two USB sound.
Cards which enables me to work with Zoom audio and VoiceO er audio at the same
time. I did not have the time or want to invest the money in trying the
Bluetooth models. They may work but I can only speak for sure that the Arctis 5
USB model works with Zoom and VoiceOver.

Robert Carter

> On Jul 12, 2020, at 2:45 PM, 'Janina Sajka' via MacVisionaries
> <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Robert, Do you know the differences between these numerically identified
> models, 1, 3, 5, 7, and the three different Pro models?
>
> I see the Pro models support up to 96Khz sampling at 24bits which kind
> of sound persuasive. Are they also dual DACs?
>
> I like that there's both wifi and bluetooth connectivity.
>
> Best,
>
> Janina
>
> Robert Carter writes:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here is the link for the headset that works well with VoiceOver and Zoom
>> together.
>>
>> Robert Carter
>>

>>> https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Arctis-Illuminated-Headset-Headphone/dp/B07FZQJ8PY/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9A3XMHSMQN25HXTGKRN6
>>>
>>> <https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Arctis-Illuminated-Headset-Headphone/dp/B07FZQJ8PY/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9A3XMHSMQN25HXTGKRN6>