Hi all,
I have a strange problem with pages:

I was reading the manual of pages with the hotkeys to look for the command to
take a new page.

I found the command: command+enter to take a new page.
Unfortunately, when I was in the textfield, this command was not possible at
that moment (I hear a sound of vo).
  I was looking further in the manual with the hotkeys and I saw somteimes
return and sometimes enter.
Whats the difference between them?

After this strange experience, I was looking in the help and there was written
"pages 09".
But, when I was looking in the section about in the menu-item pages, I saw the
following:
Pages 08 version 4.0.3 (766).

This seems to be a contradiction?

So, what is the hotkey for taking a new page and , if it's important, what's
the diffference between a enter and a return?

Thanx in advance,

best regards,
William