Thanks so very much.  That is a lot of work.  :)  VO keeps pushing me out of
the date field while I'm using the vo plus up or down arrows to change the
values.  I appreciate your explanation and I'm relieved to know I don't seem to
be doing anything "wrong".  It's just a lot of work.  I will play with it more
after absorbing the info you just sent me in this e-mail.  I have not tried
tab.  Hmmmm.

Christina