Hello,
I thought that you could adjust the sound there but I was wrong. If you go to
system preferences/sound and then choose the output tab you can adjust the
system volume there. This might be what you are looking for.

Greg WOcher

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/B7406A03-7FCB-43DB-B1FB-A6B4664D2763%40gmail.com.