Hello list,

I've been away but am back to learning my way around my Macbook.  I've
been trying to compare these 2 modes on some of my frequently used web
pages.  As the Apple Guide stated, DOM seems most like browsing with
Windows.  I am stumped over Group mode.

I was looking at my Facebook page and couldn't get a feel of Group mode
at all.  Is it because Facebook doesn't lend itself to this mode or is
it my newness?  Is there a better web page where I can get a feel of
Group mode?

Lastly, when I'm in group mode and it is set on Navigation, will single
flick down take me from one group to the next group?  I'm a little lost
here.

Thanks in advance,
Linda