Hi Linda,  I wouldn't recommend using facebook to learn group mode.  It's
roughly equivalent to trying to teaching yourself piano using a grade 12 royal
conservatory book.  Facebook is ideal for group mode once you have the feel of
it, but it's definitely not a good primer.

Torrent trackers are particularly nice in group mode.  Some well designed
shopping sights are good places to start.  A particularly good one is eluding
me just at the moment.

Actually,  I've just tried my Own website out in group mode, and if you want a
good idea what group mode does, that'll do.  Visit
http://www.erik-burggraaf.com in dom mode first and read the home page.  Then
switch to group mode and refresh the page and read again.  Then have a look at
the equipment list in dom order and refresh it in group mode.  Now that I also
come to think about it, http://www.tapetrader.com was another site where group
mode serves particularly well.

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question about trackpad commander.  I
have had a hard time getting the feel of the thing myself.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
APlus certified technician and user support consultant
Call toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
Visit my all new website: http://www.erik-burggraaf.com
Email: e...@erik-burggraaf.com