Not really.  The use of Sticky Keys is intended for individuals with dexterity
issues.

- Brad -

On Dec 7, 2021, at 14:07, Rebecca Skipper <skipper8...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks.
It is my understanding that there are less keys to press if you use the sticky
keys option on the Mac.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>> On
Behalf Of Muhammad Fayed
Sent: Tuesday, December 7, 2021 2:42 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Equivalent to Trackpad Commander on windows

The differences are summarized in two main points from my experience:

• on Mac, you require too many interactions, which I hope they make it less
required or add an optional mode to be similar to that of iPhone and iPad, but
remains for the application of focus.
• There are  more buttons on screen of Mac and its apps compared to the
equivalent app on iPad.

I don’t remember another difference now, since most of my usage is iPhone and
Mac. Sometimes I use the iPad to help my mother in something she can’t do
herself.

Regards,

Mohamed E. Fayed

> On 7 Dec 2021, at 9:35 PM, Brad Snyder <wb...@swbell.net
> <mailto:wb...@swbell.net>> wrote:
>
> Actually, the operating environment Onamac is completely different from the
> operating environment on an iPad. With or without a touchscreen, the Mac is a
> completely different experience than an iPad.
>
> - Brad -
>
> On Dec 7, 2021, at 13:14, Rebecca Skipper <skipper8...@gmail.com
> <mailto:skipper8...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>

> If Apple added touch screens to Macs, there would be no point in having an
> iPad.
> JAWS is a keyboard first option.
> I’ve never found touch screens to be very efficient outside IOS.

list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:

<http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/>
to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/EEE34DE7-1CE0-49CC-AD38-52381F5393F4%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/EEE34DE7-1CE0-49CC-AD38-52381F5393F4%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu> and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can
reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

<http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/>
to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com