Hi,

This changed about a year ago or so.  Something to do with making sure that the
accessibility team is dealing with accessibility issues instead of regular OS
features.  Definitely not well thought out as the people who aren’t a part of
the Accessibility team often don’t know how to assist in any other way other
than visual cues.

Later…

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada